/* */
home
Porn Reviews » Categories » Squirting » Extreme Kream

Extreme Kream

84
84
16/20
Amount of Content
17/20
Quality of Content
16/20
Frequent Site Updates
18/20
Originality
17/20
Reviewer Bias
Nude Photos
 
Live Sex Shows
 
Video Clips
 
Exclusive Content %
 
Leased Content %
 

User Rating:
 
83.33% - 3 Total Votes
Initial Review: 04-01-09 | by: Socks Manly
Free Pics

Extreme Kream Review

Well, I guess you learn something new every day. In the world of porn, I seriously can't say I'm learning something every single day, but Extreme Kreme made her mark on this 1st of April, 2009.

This extreme hardcore pornstar can do something called an Anal Prolapse, where they stick this pinkish red piece of flesh out of their ass. Not sure if it's on command or what, and honestly I'm not so interested that I want to really investigate much further, but there it is. I think it's a gay thing mostly. Maybe she got infected with the gay virus! Kream may have indeed fucked a monkey too, we can never know.

Ok so the shocker is out of the way, onto the site. This is a pretty big offering from her, with nearly 180 scenes in total. Not too shabby Extreme Kream. They mix in the photo sets to get to this number though, should mention that. In fact it's kind of hard to tel how big the site is until you set it to show "all" in the top menu. That fixed things up for me.

Lots of girl girl here, lots of anal of course, she can squirt long distances, dildos, hardcore sex with guys, strapon sex with other girls, masturbation, toys, sex machines, etc etc.

Kream is an attractive woman too, I guess she just really loves the hardcore. Kinky bitch! Shee definitely likes what she does, that's for sure.

Honestly after looking over the site for a good while, I think it would appeal to most people out there. Not sure why they advertise this anal prolapse thing, pretty sure that's a turn off to 90% of guys that are watching. Maybe it's an instant sale to the other 10% just because she can do it. Shrug.

Overall Kream is a very sexy pornstar who loves to get nasty, the sets here are creative, well produced and executed. The other sites they offer are big and good too, I don't hesitate to recommend these sites to anyone interested in hardcore sex sites. Oh one more thing - Extreme Kream has dental braces, I know that's a huge fetish for a lot of you!



Free Pic
Free Pic
Free Pic
Free Pic
Free Pic
Free Pic
Free Pic


User Comments
Sorry, there are no user comments at this time.
Post new comment

Visit Extreme Kream

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | About ASS | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters

All sites linked to contain models that are 18 years or older.

Copyright 2002-2010 Adult Site Surfer Inc. All rights reserved.